- Consistent Methods to Evaluate DERs: Opposite of Arbitrary and Capricious, Public Utilities Fortnightly article by John Shenot (Regulatory Assistance Project) and Chris Neme (Energy Futures Group.
- NESP Quarterly Newsletter October 2022
- Benefit-Cost Analysis: What it Can and Cannot Tell us About Distributional Equity of DERs, ACEEE Summer Study Paper and Presentation. See here for background on Distributional Equity Analysis.
- NESP Quarterly Newsletter June 2022
- New: BCA Use Case Examples
- Companion document to the NSPM: Methods, Tools and Resources: A Handbook for Quantifying Distributed Energy Resource Impacts for Benefit-Cost Analysis
- NESP Quarterly Newsletter February 2022
- Planning for the Future – Aligning BCA and LCBF in DSP and IRP With the Help of NSPM MEEA blog by Gregory Ehrendreich
- NESP Quarterly Newsletter October 2021
- Non-Energy Benefits of Distributed Energy Resources August 2021, blog by Owen Connolly
- NESP Quarterly Newsletter June 2021
- NESP Quarterly Newsletter March 2021
- How Can We Better Account for Economic Development in Benefit-Cost Analysis? blog by Shayna Fidler, Julie Michals, and Devin Hubbard